Lade Drinks – Getränkedosen bedrucken
If you’re looking to start a home business in network marketing and could use some advice, Corey Augenstein has created a Best MLM Companies review in Network Marketing Today’s year-end special issue. As a side note, Mr. Augenstein states in this issue that “I could only find about 32 companies to consider for my Best Companies List..” And that is out of the hundreds of MLM companies currently operating.
This is a review he’s done for the last 15 years now, and worth checking out. Last year’s 2007/2008 Edition listed the top 9 companies in the industry, and the Distributor’s Choice Award. Here is a brief summary of the companies appearing in last year’s review, including updated data where available.
1. USANA Health Sciences (Distributer’s Choice Award for the 10th Year Running). USANA was founded in 1992 by a scientist, Dr. Myron Wentz as a manufacturer of high-quality nutritional supplements. Today, USANA does business in fourteen markets internationally. Net sales in 2008 were about $429 million. USANA’s compensation plan is based on a binary system.
2. Xango (Was #5 in Previous Year’s Issue). The company was started in 2002 by Gary Hollister, Aaron Garrity, Joe Morton, Gordon Morton, Kent Wood and Bryan Davis. Xango products are distributed in twenty-nine markets internationally. Although not a public company, Xango reported cumulative sales since inception were over $1.5 billion by November 2008. The compensation is based on a nine level unilevel plan.
3. Agel (Was #2 in Previous Year’s Issue). Agel, a nutritional products company, was founded in 2005 by Glen Jensen, based on an innovative gel delivery technology. The company operates in 20 markets worldwide. The compensation which is hybrid, pays to 7 levels.
4. 4-Life (Was #3 in Previous Year’s Issue). 4-Life is a nutritional products company founded in 1998 by David Lisonbee, based on immune boosting factors derived from certain animals. They operate in 40 markets worldwide, and report up to 64 percent payout from the 7 level unilevel compensation plan.
5. Bestway (Was not in Previous Year’s Issue). Bestway Network was founded in 2002 in Spain. Although we could not access the company’s website which was listed on MLMInsider.com, the company reportedly uses a binary compensation plan.
6. Isagenix (Was #4 in Previous Year’s Issue). Isagenix is a nutritional products company founded in 2002 by John Anderson (considered in top 3 private label manufacturers and formulators), Jim Coover (previously CFO of the Cambridge Diet) and Kathy Coover (renowned trainer in MLM). The company uses a binary compensation plan.
7. Sisel (Was not in Previous Year’s Issue). Sisel is an acronym from: Science, Innovation, Success, Energy, and Longevity. The company was founded in 2006 by Tom Mower and his son Tom Jr, after he sold his previous company. The company provides personal care products and dietary supplements and uses a hybrid compensation plan.
8. Intway (Was not in Previous Year’s Issue). Intway Corporation provides hosting, web and financial instruments for online investments as well as nutritional products. The company was founded in 2005 by a group of entrepreneurs and operates using a binary system.
9. Monavie (Was #8 in Previous Year’s Issue). Monavie was founded in 2004 by Dallin Larsen and now operates in 10 global markets. The company produces a nutritional drink made from the Brazilian acai berry and brought in $854 million in revenue in 2008. This is obviously a hot growth company and the founder was recently recognized in BusinessWeek’s Entrepreneurs of the Year award.
Would any of these network marketing opportunities be a good choice for an entrepreneur just starting out? Does the business plan and product offering resonate for you? If so, use this as a starting point for further research on your own and let us know your findings!
Since one of last year’s winners may have already disappeared, please choose cautiously before investing your time and money in an opportunity. The secret to MLM success after choosing a solid company that has products you’d buy anyway is having a methodology, or system, to share your passion with others.